- Professor (Aug 2014 to present), Associate Professor (Aug 2008 to Aug
2014), and Visiting Associate Professor (Aug 2006 to May 2008),
Department of Mathematics and Statistics, James Madison University,
Harrisonburg, VA USA.
- Math 103, Nature of Mathematics (History of Computation): Fall 2010,
- Math 205, Introductory Calculus I: Fall 2006.
- Math 231, Calculus with Functions I: Fall 2014, Spring 2008, Fall
2007, Fall 2006.
- Math 232, Calculus with Functions II: Spring 2015, Spring 2008,
- Math 235, Calculus I: Fall 2012, Summer 2011, Spring 2011, Summer
2009, Fall 2008.
- Math 236, Calculus II: Fall 2013.
- Math 237, Calculus III: Spring 2016, Summer 2012.
- Math 238, Linear Algebra and Differential Equations: Spring 2012,
Summer 2010, Spring 2007.
- Math 248, Computers and Numerical Algorithms: Fall 2016, Spring
2015, Spring 2014, Spring 2013, Fall 2011, Fall 2010, Fall 2009,
- Math 318, Introduction to Probability and Statistics: Fall 2016.
- Math 340, Optimization: Fall 2012.
- Math 424, Introduction to Decision and Game Theory: Spring 2016.
- Math 448, Numerical Analysis: Spring 2013, Spring 2010.
- Math 449, Numerical Methods for Differential Equations: Fall 2013,
- Math 483, Independent Study: Project Euler: Fall 2011.
- Math 485, Special Topics in Mathematics, Project Euler: Fall 2009.
- Math 485, Special Topics in Mathematics, Computational Geometry:
- Math 512, Discrete Mathematics for Teachers (online): Spring 2014,
- Math 615, History of Mathematics for Teachers (online): Fall 2014.
- Visiting Associate Professor (Aug 2005 to May 2006), Department of
Mathematics, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN USA.
- Calculus I: Fall 2005.
- Mathematical Modeling: Fall 2005.
- Numerical Algorithms: Spring 2006.
- Industrial Modeling: Spring 2006.
- Senior Lecturer (Jan 2001 to July 2006), Lecturer (Jan 1999 to Dec
2000), Associate Lecturer (April 1996 to Dec 1998), School of
Mathematics and Statistics, University of South Australia, Mawson Lakes
- Numerical Methods 1: 1997–2003.
- Numerical Methods 2: 1996–2001.
- Computer Mathematics: 1997–2000, Mathematics for Computing:
2002–2004 (essentially the same discrete mathematics course).
- EE Mathematics 2: 2001,2003; IT Mathematics 2: 1999–2000;
Mathematics for Electronics 3: 1996–1998. (essentially the same
complex analysis, transforms, probability theory, random
variables and random signals course)
- Numerical integration & integral equations (honors): 1999.
- Matrix Analysis and Linear Algebra: 1996.
- Postdoctoral fellow in fluids mechanics with H.A. Stone, Division of
Applied Sciences, Harvard University, August 1993 to December 1995.
- Private tutor in Heat and Mass Transfer (graduate engineering course),
- Tutor and Senior Resident at the Womens College, University of Sydney
from February 1990 to July 1993. During this period tutored Pure Math I,
Applied Math I, Pure Math II, Applied Math II, Math I for Pharmacy,
General Pure Math, Computing Science I, Physics I and Physics for Life
Sciences. Also gave introductory courses on using the Macintosh for word
processing and was computer officer for the college.
- Tutor for Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Sydney,
in the subjects Dynamics of Mechanical Systems, Control Theory, and
Computing Science I for Engineering.
- Laboratory Demonstrator for Department of Mechanical Engineering,
University of Sydney for the experiments 3-tank Control System and
Forced Oscillation with Damping.
- Austin Keane Vacation Scholarship 1987–1988 summer break, Department
of Mathematics, University of Wollongong.
- Tutor for 1st year mathematics, Department of Mathematics, University
of Wollongong, 1987–1988.
- Part-time employment as a programmer by Department of Computing
Science, University of Wollongong, 1985–1986.
- Private tutor in high school mathematics and physics 1985–1988.