A TOP TEN FOR EACH LECTURE
(1) Every student is guaranteed the constitution of the USA and will be treated
equally. (We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,
that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that
among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.)
(2) Violence does not solve problems.
(3) Drugs and alcohol do not solve problems.
(4) Instead of talking to your cell phone talk to the people around you.
(The life you save may be your own or the person next to you.)
(5) Sit down with your enemies and work out your differences.
(6) If you are hurting inside talk to someone about it.
If you are happy inside share that with others.
(7) Live in harmony with your environment. Learn to enjoy the sun,
moon, sky, trees, rivers, animals and all of creation. Most of all, respect yourself.
(8) Learn about the planet you live on, the peoples on it and the universe
it is located in.
(9) Be kind to those around you and help those who are in need.
(10) Sleep well, eat healthy, get exercise, pray and meditate about life.
These will not only help you in school, but also daily activities.