BENT-OVER ROW or DUMBBELL (DB) BENT-OVER ROW
Purpose: Develop muscles of the back.
Stand with the bar. Keep your head focused straight ahead with a
shoulder width grip.
Position your feet hip width apart with a slight bend in your knees.
Keeping your back flat bend over so the bar is positioned just above
- Begin the exercise by pulling the bar in a controlled manner to the
lower portion of your chest.
- Pause for a count and slowly descend the bar to the start position.
- Repeat this process for the required amount of repetitions.
- Keep your back flat throughout the entire exercise.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together.
- Keep your head focused straight ahead throughout the exercise.